Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any tracks in BC where you can take your Tesla on for fun?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just attended a Mazda event where they set up a short track at the Pitt Meadows airport for people to try out their new cars (gotta admit, really enjoyed the engine growl when driving the MX-5); was hoping to see if I could "compare" my car to the Mazdas on the track, but it was way busier that I thought it'd be so never asked.

Has anyone taken their Tesla to a track like Mission Speedway or Agassiz Speedway without actually racing? Just looking for a place where (for a fee) they let you go around the track for fun.

Where do you go to "push the limit" of your Tesla?

Just attended a Mazda event where they set up a short track at the Pitt Meadows airport for people to try out their new cars (gotta admit, really enjoyed the engine growl when driving the MX-5); was hoping to see if I could "compare" my car to the Mazdas on the track, but it was way busier that I thought it'd be so never asked.

Has anyone taken their Tesla to a track like Mission Speedway or Agassiz Speedway without actually racing? Just looking for a place where (for a fee) they let you go around the track for fun.

Where do you go to "push the limit" of your Tesla?

I was there on Saturday morning. MX5 (manual tranny) gave me the love of driving (zoom-zoom) back for a while. The engine noise and feel of engaged-gear was fun. It would be fun to drive Tesla on a track and feel the difference, but I don't think it will have similar feeling (joy) as MX5.

Reactions: 5_+JqckQttqck
I’m a Club Open member and got this invite for July 16-17 or 18-19 for a track day at Area 27 for $850. Here’s your chance to try out the track without paying membership fees and dues.

You can just sign up free to be an Open Club member and register. I’m possibly going to sign up for the 18-19 with work permitting. If I get my MPP coilovers delivered and installed in time I’ll cancel my work day.

Club OpenRoad Area 27 Track Experience