Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any X owners with the towing package in Colorado?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Are there any Model X owners with a towing package equipped vehicle in the Colorado area? Or owners willing to road trip there?

The reason I ask, is because it would be great if you could team up with the guys from The Fast Lane Truck to have them do a towing review. Towing reviews are their specialty. They use the steepest part of I-70 in Colorado and tow trailers that are right at the max of what vehicles are rated to tow.

They also descend the mountain so it would be interesting to see how regen braking keeps a 5,000lb trailer under control.

Link to their site, you can contact them through it if interested: http://www.tfltruck.com/tfltruck-hall-ike-gauntlet/

I feel like this would answer a lot of questions we all have about the true towing abilities of the X.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just drove down Floyd hill, and having gone up and down I-70 from Denver to Vail, I had hoped to glimpse a Model X. So far, I have yet to see one in the wild in Denver metro area, although I have seen 2 through the cracks in the door at the pre-delivery SC on Leetsdale. They are a rare bird in Colorado so far as I can see at this point.