Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anybody from Florida waiting for MY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any good advice from the Florida people on insurance quotes? I got $2200 from GEICO who I am currently with for 6 months to add the Model Y. Also got a quote from Progressive for about $1700 for 6 months. I am still waiting on my VIN but I wanted to start shopping around.

Any good advice from the Florida people on insurance quotes? I got $2200 from GEICO who I am currently with for 6 months to add the Model Y. Also got a quote from Progressive for about $1700 for 6 months. I am still waiting on my VIN but I wanted to start shopping around.

Using progressive's quote tool (which isn't precise since I don't have a VIN and it doesn't ask for price), its offering approximately $500 for 6 months for me. By comparison I currently pay about 410 for 6 month on current vehicle, a Mariner Hybrid SUV 2009). I don't really believe their quote, but I do have long history with them, without any claims/etc ... I guess I'll deal with it when I get a VIN and try to add it to the policy.

Last edited:
upload_2020-5-30_7-24-29.png

That sounds crazy high. I pay $1300 for 6 months for my model 3 AWD

For anyone ordering white interior, I have an M3 as well and just installed this myself yesterday.This is a must have.
I will be doing the same for the Mrs MY. It looks like the car should come this way with the white interior, but I understand Tesla's streamline process.

Attachments

• IMG_20200530_160920[1].jpg
    IMG_20200530_160920[1].jpg
    344 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_20200530_164043[1].jpg
    IMG_20200530_164043[1].jpg
    371 KB · Views: 50
For anyone ordering white interior, I have an M3 as well and just installed this myself yesterday.This is a must have.
I will be doing the same for the Mrs MY. It looks like the car should come this way with the white interior, but I understand Tesla's streamline process.

From Nikola Pro site they had "Satin White". I thought the white trim on the dash was more like matte white?? Does glossyness and color match with "Satin White"?