Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anybody from Florida waiting for MY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have you heard from a rep at all or had final payment requested?
Also in Tampa, only have VIN in source code since Saturday, but waiting for actual contact to get a delivery date
Final payment requested - got the MVPA in my account as well about an hour ago. Just talked to Tesla Finance and should be about 2 weeks out or sooner.
No one contacted me - I just check my account constantly and noticed the change this morning.

Just got a text telling me mine is expected in 2-4 weeks. Not sure if its just a generic mass text. I was scheduled to take a test drive at the local Service Center over the weekend but had to cancel. Fingers crossed.

I’m in Orlando. VIN 37xx for Red, AWD, Black Interior, 20” Wheels. Delivery scheduled for June 4th. Got VIN last weekend and notified of delivery on Wednesday.
Got a Delivery Update text last night. I am now 2-4 weeks from delivery. My original car did arrive at the Orlando SC last Thursday and was I called to be informed that it didn't pass inspection. Issues with Airbag sensors and dented piece of Brightwork. Delivery was moved to this Friday 6/5. Now I no longer have a VIN or MVPA assigned. Waiting for local SC to call with details.

Reactions: Jaycha2
Got my delivery text yesterday!
Scheduling link originally allowed me to schedule as soon as Monday 6/8, I scheduled for the 9th as it was earliest I was available.
Maybe an hour later I got on my computer to check my account page and noticed no scheduled time was listed, I called Tampa Tesla center and as I'm talking to the guy I got another text from Tesla apologizing saying they had estimated arrival date wrong, and first day I could schedule delivery now showed 6/18.
Tesla rep on phone told me my car was already on the truck with a bunch of others heading to Florida and was currently in Vegas. He said to call back Monday and he could probably tell me how quickly they could get my car inspected and likely get me delivery next week. I went ahead and at least scheduled for 6/18, but he told me I would very likely get it before that date.
He said they would call people to take delivery early as they cleared cars after they arrived at delivery center. So, hopefully some of you other Florida folks will get yours soon!
Also- no MVPA or VIN actually on my account page yet, VIN I have from source code. I assume once they have my car and are ready for me to pick it up I'll get those on my page and final payment option. Not too worried, at least I know my car is on its way!

Build in Sig

Reactions: ReggaeDragon
Ordered 5/1, Midnight Silver Performance w/Upgrade package, white interior, tow hitch, and FSD. Trade in completed financing completed no updates. Wanted the 20” induction wheels but wasn’t available when I ordered. Since no VIN or MVPA had local rep submit ticket this morning to change exterior color to black, drop performance upgrade, add 20” Induction wheels. Probably 4-8 weeks now but don’t lose the range and not as rough as a ride the lowered suspension gives so I’m fine with the wait as long as my trade in doesn’t expire.

I just got a text asking me if I will be ready to take delivery in June.
Zip code is 33009
White/White/Performance non-PUP/20"/Tow/no FSD (original order 3/11/2020)

I will add that I upgraded over the weekend from LR/19 to Performance/20 - now that Inductions are included in Performance price.

Last edited:
Reactions: ReggaeDragon
I just got a text asking me if I will be ready to take delivery in June.
Zip code is 33009
White/White/Performance non-PUP/20"/Tow/no FSD

I will add that I upgraded over the weekend from LR/19 to Performance/20 - now that Inductions are included in Performance price.
Nice !! Almost my model,, when did u order ?
Me 3/1,, Maryland