Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anybody from Florida waiting for MY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nice !! Almost my model,, when did u order ?
Me 3/1,, Maryland
Originally ordered 3/11/2020, then made a few changes - added towing package about 3 weeks ago, and upgraded to Performance over weekend. I was determined to go with just LR, but I really don't drive much these days, so I wanted a bit more fun for when I do drive :) And I love those Induction wheels.

Picked up my MY today at Jacksonville. Flawless...... Identified 4 issues, 1) uneven door trim fixed right away 2) Trim on left passenger side a little loose (Fixed), front driver side trim scratched (In due bill) and 2 tiny dust nibs. They said they can try fixing the dust nibs but were not 100% confident that it would look better so I declined against . I can take care of it myself. Just so that you know, Build is 05/20 with VIN# 62XX

Awesome to hear you didn't experience any of the panel alignment issues others have had. I'm keeping my fingers crosses for a similarly good experience.
Everything was great , in fact paint quality (to untrained eyes) was really good. No swirls or surface scratches.Checked both in sun and shade. Just those dust nibs which are closely located. Only I would know where to look for....so will be wet sanding it and touch it up.
I have heard good things about both the SC at Tampa (I think they are 2). So I think you should not worry like me :) Last night I was having nightmare getting a badly painted car

Yes I've been stressed, but everyone I've spoken to at Tampa SC have been great and my dad got his M3 during the end of 2018 push from them right after they opened the new SC and everything was great so I'm cautiously optimistic.

Has anyone dealt with Dania Beach SC before? I went there for MY test drive, and they all seemed nice, and since they will be handling my delivery and future repairs (I live 12 minute drive from them) I'm curious if anyone had prior experience there.

wow that is awesome. I got my VIN in source code on 6/2 so hoping that I see some movement soon.

Update: Just got the text to schedule delivery. Unfortunately on the dates available I am out of town. I spoke to the delivery adviser who said book the date anyways and she has noted it in the file and is hoping it actually comes in earlier. So right now it is scheduled for June 27th.

Reactions: PlaidCPA
Was scheduled for today but a week ago was told it may be a day or two late and the pickup may slide a day or two. Two days ago Tampa called and said it was in but failed inspection and they'd update me when they know more. I was told the problem was with a door pillar. What could that be? Anyway, last night they called and said it is ready but didn't know what was originally wrong. I'm picking it up in Tampa at 10 AM tomorrow. Blue/black AWD LR. Tampa has been communicating well and I appreciate it. Just bringing credit union loan documents, cashier's check, DL, and proof of insurance.

I sure hope they spend a little time with me. I've never been in a Tesla. Also bought jump drive and two fobs. Have the app loaded on our phones. We're coming up from Fort Myers.

Reactions: PlaidCPA
My delivery was April 3 which I think was the first day of ‘lockdown‘ in orange county. They did a superb job with the no contact delivery. I have contacted the delivery group two or three times since then and they have been prompt and helpful every time. I think you will have a really good experience.