Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone check with Ministry of Transportation/Finance to confirm if they receive your application

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I emailed both applications on May 31 and I just hang up the phone with them. No, the agent still don't see my application in their system and she also mentioned they are just processing the application received at the beginining of May. Anyone also checked with any status update? Thx.

Did you not receive an automatic response?:

Electric Vehicle (MOF) to me

Hello,

Your email to the Electric Vehicle Incentive Program has been received.

Should you require a response, you will be contacted within 1 business day.

If you have submitted an Electric Vehicle application, please note your application is very important to us and we process all applications on a first come first serve basis.

With the Modernized EVIP, we have received a high volume of applications and are working as quickly as we can but please be aware of delays.

Thank you for your patience in this matter.

...​

FWIW I received the automated response - I specifically asked in my email to confirm receipt (I didn't know about the auto-responder) and also got this back a couple days later. It ain't much - but there's definitely a human behind it.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-06-22 at 5.55.40 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-06-22 at 5.55.40 PM.png
    32.3 KB · Views: 55