Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone Else Lose FSD Visualizations After Update to 2022.28.2?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2021 Model S Long Range (refresh). Lost all FSD visualizations and features like auto turn signals, etc. after update to 2022.28.2 yesterday. Feature toggle still shows up on menu screen and is on, but just doesn't work.

Have tried turning on/off feature, force restarting vehicle, disconnecting/reconnecting keys, sending car to sleep and wake, etc. Anyone else having this issue; or anyone had this happen and know how to fix? Don't see many mentions of this type of behavior on forum/YouTube, etc.

Awesome updates lately, the whole 2022.28 series has been an array of clunkers between the stupid elusive "buzz" and now this...

Noted similar glitches after the .2 update. A coupla reboots seem to fix things, EXCEPT, the high pitched whine when car is awake. this has been reported on the usual Tesla blogs.

It better not be the cooling pumps running at 100%, like the "Pumpgate" on the older cars.

I've also lost visualizations after Update to 2022.28.2. It's been this way since the update on 2021 M3P. I assume Tesla gets the failure event data and can see how prevalent certain failures are as they roll out updates?

I've also lost visualizations after Update to 2022.28.2. It's been this way since the update on 2021 M3P. I assume Tesla gets the failure event data and can see how prevalent certain failures are as they roll out updates?
It's the lastest Tesla Vision.

They have determined it's so good, you don't need to see what's going on.

In hindsight, we should have seen this coming in 2020...