Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cannot turn off FSD visualization on '22 Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As stated, 2022 MS LR. I have FSD. If I turn off FSD I see the normal fairly clean visualizations of a few vehicles around me, and the road. If I turn FSD ON the instrument panel gets very busy, a ton more information is displayed and it is very cluttered for my taste. If I select FSD Visualization OFF, nothing changes. In order to get rid off the clutter I need to switch FSD itself OFF.

Anyone else with this?

I don't really use FSD in city except momentarily like if I need my glasses swapped, or make a call from the main screen, etc. But since I have it, I kind of want the feature to be ON. But the clutter on the screen drives me nuts so right now I have it turned off.

As stated, 2022 MS LR. I have FSD. If I turn off FSD I see the normal fairly clean visualizations of a few vehicles around me, and the road. If I turn FSD ON the instrument panel gets very busy, a ton more information is displayed and it is very cluttered for my taste. If I select FSD Visualization OFF, nothing changes. In order to get rid off the clutter I need to switch FSD itself OFF.

Anyone else with this?

I don't really use FSD in city except momentarily like if I need my glasses swapped, or make a call from the main screen, etc. But since I have it, I kind of want the feature to be ON. But the clutter on the screen drives me nuts so right now I have it turned off.
Well, I've been sitting on the sidelines, another reason to put off the subscription again.

But at least I now have another meaning for FSD

Full Screen Distraction