Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone else nitice updates have slowed way down?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, I guess it's stable, if you enjoy your USB's unmounting constantly on their own, sentry mode not being able to play back video, back-up cameras that are very slow to appear, if they appear at all, navigation screens that will spontaneously re-render while driving, anything red on any camera being a pale orange, and so on.

A side note, how do you know you need to format the sentry mode USB? I’ve never formatted mine. MYLR 2022. Thanks…
I kept seeing USB error messages pop up, or noticed dashcam wasn’t recording, or couldn’t review saved videos. I make it a habit to review Sentry events when I get back in the car (that’s how I caught a lady that put a small dent in our door when her kid kicked their door open exiting their car). When Sentry videos wouldn’t play then I tried switching the memory card reader but the solution was formatting.

Sometimes formatting in the car doesn’t work and you have to unplug the USB drive or memory card, and if that still doesn’t work then you have to format it in a computer.

Reactions: HelloJP