Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone familiar with Yahasun Auto Frunk?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yahasun just installed a power frunk on my Model S and a power trunk on my MIL's Model 3 today. I set up the appointments after seeing this post.

I just wanted to tell everyone that I was really impressed by the service of Wendy and Godwin. Wendy is very responsive to emails and txts. Overall, very friendly and professional. I especially liked Godwin's cleanliness. After removing a part from my frunk, he would blow out the dirt and debris, cleaned the parts, and kept the area very tidy. It's very obvious they have done many prior jobs. He just jumped right in with expert precision.

My car has the added complication of aftermarket audio gear in the frunk. I'm sure it was annoying, but he worked around it without a problem.

Thank you Wendy!

Reactions: OsidePunker
Yahasun just installed a power frunk on my Model S and a power trunk on my MIL's Model 3 today. I set up the appointments after seeing this post.

I just wanted to tell everyone that I was really impressed by the service of Wendy and Godwin. Wendy is very responsive to emails and txts. Overall, very friendly and professional. I especially liked Godwin's cleanliness. After removing a part from my frunk, he would blow out the dirt and debris, cleaned the parts, and kept the area very tidy. It's very obvious they have done many prior jobs. He just jumped right in with expert precision.

My car has the added complication of aftermarket audio gear in the frunk. I'm sure it was annoying, but he worked around it without a problem.

Thank you Wendy!
What'd you add, audio wise?