Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone from Southern California given a VIN or taken delivery of a Performance Pearl White MY yet?

What is the status of your White Performance Model Y order (California only)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We know Tesla has produced a batch/run of White... and I'm pretty sure they didn't just make 2 or 3 of them.
@Young Phenom (albeit on the East Coast) has a W/w.
Million $ ?, where are all these White cars?
We got our vin about 7am this morning. For our performance white with black. And about 3 hours later, got the text saying it was almost to MD and we picked our date which is next Tuesday. I think the white cars are what they did yesterday so I’m sure yours is coming very soon

Just got another call. Car is getting dropped off tomorrow at my residence lol. She said she'll send me detailed instructions on the dropoff, just need to sign papers etc. My page still says drafting contract...

That's exciting, I cant wait for that call. Let me guess, they gave you a time and date that isnt negotiable or else the car goes to the next customer right?

whats source code?

If you go in your account with the chrome browser, right click and select "view source code". Press ctrl + F and look for "5yj", if you have a vin, it'll show up. That's how I found it.

That's exciting, I cant wait for that call. Let me guess, they gave you a time and date that isnt negotiable or else the car goes to the next customer right?

She actually asked me when I am available. I told her I'm available whenever since I am working from home. She suggested tomorrow and drop off at my residence. I said okay.

I just sent in my payment and completed some of the paperwork .

When they drop off the car, I'll just fill out the paperwork for DMV and then drop that off to Fedex.

Only thing I'm worried about is that the drop off time is at 12am tomorrow.

Pretty excited!

Last edited:
One things for sure, Tesla is doing everything it can to deliver as many as possible before end of the month! (per text from the 510)
i believe it

I’m not quite sure what to take away from this email I just received. I’m happy some of you are moving forward... we ordered 2/27/20 which i realize is NOT that long ago. Just keeping hope alive for now.

Hi Jeff,
I hope this message finds you and your family well!
Our teams were reaching out to confirm payment intention so as to ensure contracts are drafted properly once a vehicle is assigned. We do not have immediate visibility on when a vehicle will be assigned to the order, nor if your order will be subject to any delays as a result of the COVID-19 situation. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Once a vehicle is assigned, you will receive a text message with instructions for scheduling, so please stay tuned for that.
Please let me know if you have any further questions – happy to help! Thank you, and I hope you and your family are staying safe!

Just want to share that I finally got a text message asking me to set a delivery date atthe Costa Mesa delivery center! I am stoked! I also noted the MVPA that contains my VIN which is at the 34xx range is now in my account page. I am going to update the Teslike Survey with my current status. Its finally happening guys! The Pearl White MY performance version is going to be delivered to its California customers!

Btw, congrats to @jwuwu and @infocalypse. And if you can pls update the Teslike survey created by Troy and also revise the survey above linked to this post.

999238CB-2411-4553-A5FC-88587AE79760.jpeg
999238CB-2411-4553-A5FC-88587AE79760.jpeg

Just want to share that I finally got a text message asking me to set a delivery date atthe Costa Mesa delivery center! I am stoked! I also noted the MVPA that contains my VIN which is at the 34xx range is now in my account page. I am going to update the Teslike Survey with my current status. Its finally happening guys! The Pearl White MY performance version is going to be delivered to its California customers!

Btw, congrats to @jwuwu and @infocalypse. And if you can pls update the Teslike survey created by Troy and also revise the survey above linked to this post.

View attachment 525348 View attachment 525348
Congrats! I'm picking up at Costa Mesa as well! Mine is Midnight silver, performance+! I hope I get my VIN a couple minutes after you, as in NOW! Congrats again, I bet you are so excited. What is your delivery date?

View attachment 525348 View attachment 525348

Congrats! Hopefully, I hear something for my White/White by end of the week.

Yayuh!

Got my VIN assigned and picking up in Rocklin (near Sacramento) this Saturday so stoked!

White performance w/21" uberturbine wheels, black interior, etc.

-ordered 2/12/20
-payment confirmation text Friday 3/20/20
-VIN assigned and pickup scheduled 3/24/20

Reactions: jwuwu