Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone get delivery date calendar message?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

jboy210

Supporting Member
Dec 2, 2016
Northern California
We just got an interesting message. It directed us to a page where you entered the days from now until the end of year we were NOT available to pickup our Model 3 LR. Every day you where unavailable could be separately checked. There was also a box that said you where available every day.

Anyone else get this message?

Got it also and I checked available anytime. Now wondering if by doing that I “accidentally volunteered” for delivery on 12/31/19! LOL!
But then again for those who block off the last part of the year just because they want it sooner (not talking about people who are legit out of town), I don’t want to see posts in January about how Tesla screwed them out of the tax rebate by delivering in Jan. LOL!

I just received the text message for delivery but it does not give me an option of choosing a date after the 21st.
That is correct.. my case is the same. I just received an email to confirm the availability for next week starting from 22nd and I confirmed that I am available and called Tesla to confirm that. They said yes but now doesnt have an option to select other than this week. Based on my previous conversation, I came on a business trip this morning and I am only returning back on Sunday. NOt sure how to handle this.

Got the same text to do delivery 12/20 or 12/21 I was unavailable on either date and was unable to choose a latter date. Did a chat session under the test drive website and gave info to chat attendant who in turn gave to delivery team. Received a call and set up a delivery date.