Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone had alignment fixed after delivery? (Vancouver)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So the left side of the frunk's gap is very noticeable larger. I took delivery june 14th and it wasn't this noticeable before. I am pretty sure this is >4mm and also it's protruding upwards slightly.

Anyone had experiencing fixing this with Tesla in the vancouver area? Should I call mobile service from my Tesla app? Phone West 4th for a quicker appointment?

Thanks in advance.
Pictures:

guU5dg9.jpg

12Xmfk9.jpg

vI9osmF.jpg

• Helpful
Reactions: P2AT
I have some alignment issue too and I tried booking appointment with Service center. They replied and said SC doesn't do any body alignment but they will contact me after July to look into it .
Yikes they don't do body alignment? Did you send them pictures? You contacted them through the vancouver service e-mail? I just booked an appointment through my tesla account so I'm just gonna go and see what's gonna happen. My PPF and opticoat appointment is on July 4th though so I hope service centre won't give me a hard time about having PPF and ceramic coating :(

Mine pretty much looks like that (delivered sept/18). Had it over to a tesla approved body shop and the guy there said there isn't much possible to re adjust and his advise was to live with it.

He didn't seem like he was pushing me off, and tesla sent me there so he basically turned business down by telling me that. Probably more hassle than it's worth to adjust.

It is a little annoying, but it's also one of those 'only I see it' issues....I pointed it out to a buddy of mine and asked if he thought it was bad and he slapped me upside the head and said I was one of 'those' tesla tesla now :eek:

• Funny
Reactions: P2AT