Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

anyone had to replace their screen?

Tezla1

Nov 5, 2018
Los Angeles, CA
I'm trying to see if anyone has had to replace their Model 3 center screen?

I have a purple line going down the top center of my screen.

A few days ago, I had a mobile service appointment, the tech came out and tried to fix it. He could not fix it.

He said I have to make a new appt. to take it into a service center so they can look into the issue and possibly replace the screen. Does this make sense? I feel like mobile techs should be able to do the job.

So, I have an appointment next week - but I'm curious to see how long they will keep my car for? Is this a 1-2 day job or am I looking at 2 weeks without my car?

Tezla1

Nov 5, 2018
Los Angeles, CA
F2ABE7DF-C74C-4C59-B309-F4CFF0F5E2D9.jpeg

Here is what it looks like:

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC