Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone have a Tesla in Aruba?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There is one - Like Tesla Kim spotted it on a recent trip!

Hi Meta2. I suppose this is a bit late, but I just bumped into it today. There are wifein fact 5 Tesla's in Aruba at this time.
2 prefacelift MS P90DL's, 1 facelift P90DL, 1 MX 75D(in the video), and 1 P100DL.
I personally own 3 of these. Well the X belongs to my wife.
I have never thought about renting them out but I supose it's something to think about. Thank you Kim for the video, and yes, it is a bit of a one off MX. I personally did not know the 75D did not have those options available. I'm sure Tesla is realizing that we will do with our cars what we want to as we should be able to. They are our property.

Reactions: Superendo
Hi Meta2. I suppose this is a bit late, but I just bumped into it today. There are wifein fact 5 Tesla's in Aruba at this time.
2 prefacelift MS P90DL's, 1 facelift P90DL, 1 MX 75D(in the video), and 1 P100DL.
I have never thought about renting them out but I supose it's something to think about. Thank you Kim for the video, and yes, it is a bit of a one off MX. I personally did not know the 75D did not have those options available. I'm sure Tesla is realizing that we will do with our cars what we want to as we should be able to. They are our property.
My wife and I are considering a move to Aruba! Is there a place to take your Tesla should there be a need? Thanks, Rich

Hey any interest in selling the old 75D MX?

Hey interest in selling the 75D MX?

Hey interest in selling the 75D MX?

Saw a white M3 this past weekend.

Attachments

• 6C1FB592-6864-4C19-B81C-917985C2AF18.jpeg
    6C1FB592-6864-4C19-B81C-917985C2AF18.jpeg
    671.5 KB · Views: 220
  • 9ACF9362-7ADC-41DA-B6BC-22DC110C4C82.jpeg
    9ACF9362-7ADC-41DA-B6BC-22DC110C4C82.jpeg
    906.8 KB · Views: 69