Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone have experience with Spectrum Collision (So Cal) for fixing up MY's factory defects?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got my first appointment to address factory defects in a few days. The Tesla service center itself does not do paint fixes. I have a smudge on one door (black color). They said they use Spectrum Collision for this type of work.

Im curious if anyone has used them and what the experience has been like. I looked up some reviews and all negatives tend to focus on then working with the Insurance company (not applicable in this case), and costs (again not applicable).

Im curious about their actual quality of work. And how long it took to take care of these issues. Tesla is going to be dealing with them, so a lot of reviews arent applicable since I imagine Tesla has special contracts with them, versus just random people bringing a car in for a fix.

Their site - Irvine Auto Body Shop & Collision Repair Center | Spectrum Collision

I am also curious if Tesla would use them just for paint, but do other fixes (like panel adjustments) themselves.

Lastly, I was told Tesla does not do loaners anymore and instead issues a $100 per day UBER credit. Has that been everyone's experience?