Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone have Silver or Gray w/Tan interior?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
photo-4.JPG
I have had Gray with Tan leather for 3 months and am very happy with it. I like the lighter color leather and prefer tan leathers in general over black/gray. Silver paint would have been my second choice. The gray is a very "blue" gray which is nice IMO, not as charcoal as other cars I've seen. Honestly, you really don't see the exterior of the car at all while driving due to the slope of the hood so the interior basically stands alone while you drive. That is why I chose tan leather since I prefer it to other colors; for me it was more about the interior itself and creating the atmosphere you want while driving rather than the interior/exterior combination. Also there is a lot of black inside, all carpets, the upper surface of dash, the rear surface of the seats etc. The exterior pics I have of my car all seem to have a lot of reflections in the glass to the point where you don't really see the tan leather portions of the interior much from the outside (unless the doors/windows are open). That said, the combination is nice.

We have silver with the gray leather. The gray leather is light which goes well with the silver exterior and black dash, doors, and carpet. We have 6000+ miles in almost 5 months and the seats show no signs of wear. I really like the two tone interior.

I have a silver with tan leather and obeche matte decor. The silver and tan go extremely well together, very sharp. I was concerned that perhaps there would be a conflict. However, that is not at all the case. They look very natural together, very elegant.

The tan is a light shade. I've not had my car long enough to know if keeping it clean will be an issue. Perhaps someone else who has had theirs for a few months would like to comment on that.

My reservation was placed before the textile seats became 12 way adjustable and heated and when driver profiles were tied to the leather seats instead of the tech package as they are now. Were I to order today, I would actually opt for the textile as IMO it is now a much better bang for the buck and as equally attractive as any leather interior.