Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone have the 20" turbines with UP springs?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just got my invitation to configure and am trying to pick the color combo. Right now I'm thinking of either silver, grey or white for the exterior. I'm also considering the 20" turbines from EV Wheels Direct with the medium springs from Unplugged Performance.

Does anyone have any photos of the cars with those rims and springs besides Teslanomics black M3?

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: dgaultiere
So right now I'm thinking either:

Midnight silver with 20" silver turbines on the moderate UP springs

Or

Silver with 20" silver turbines on the moderate UP springs

I liked how the old metallic (dolphin?) grey looked on the first few Model S with the silver turbines before they changed the grey color.

I've never had a white car so despite how good the 3 looks in photos in white, I'm still apprehensive.

Any thoughts?

I will be getting the Moderate springs from UP installed in the next couple weeks, and taking delivery of the 20" TST Turbines in May. I'll report back once it's complete. Guessing you wanted to know if there would be rubbing or any conflicts with the setup? I'm curious as well but haven't been able to find any info either.

I will be getting the Moderate springs from UP installed in the next couple weeks, and taking delivery of the 20" TST Turbines in May. I'll report back once it's complete. Guessing you wanted to know if there would be rubbing or any conflicts with the setup? I'm curious as well but haven't been able to find any info either.
Yeah exactly - especially since the 20s from Tesla have different rear upper links.