Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone have these floor mats?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone owns this floor liner before? Thinking about having a set for my model Y. 3D Mats this brand seems to be more expensive than other brand's mats. But it really suit for interior of Tesla.

Attachments

• TESLA_MODEL_Y_LTL0170_D (2).JPG
    TESLA_MODEL_Y_LTL0170_D (2).JPG
    693.4 KB · Views: 267
I own 3D mats and they are perfect
I would do again, I coupled them with Lasfit center console side protection for complete coverage

Alternate approach I would check out, Tuxmats
Think they provide even more protection and the center console protection would not be necessary

I suggest you learn about TESERY's all-weather 3D Tesla floor mats, they are great! Each Tesla floor mat is customized for Tesla Y/3. The raised sidewalls provide seamless protection, effectively preventing dust from entering Tesla carpets. They can prevent the penetration of dirt, mud, and snow, and keep Tesla flooring clean all year round. TESERY's 3D Tesla floor mats are 100% odorless, BPA-free, non-toxic, and environmentally friendly, so you don't need to experience the unpleasant smell of rubber. Very nice!

respectively, don't think Tesery was the original 3D, as stated I have below, but def also check out Tuxmats.com

don't think you can go wrong with the orig 3D above or any knockoff such as Tesery

I have a similar (other brand) one. Works well, traps a lot of dirt/sand (because of where I park at certain places) but also caught some spilled coffee one day and kept it from soaking in anywhere. Cleans off well with a pressure washer.

There's a lot of options for Model Y floormats. I got ones off Amazon by HEA. They're quite a bit less expensive, feel close in quality to the 3D ones (I have 3DMaxSpider for a different car), and also don't have any logos on them (a personal peeve of mine).

Reactions: kpanda17