Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone having trouble scheduling service through the app today, 8-17-2022?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We just got our YLR back and need to schedule an issue with the charger. However, the app keeps showing "Connection failed" when I get to the screen to enter address. Is anyone else having problems scheduling service through the app? I tried calling the Service Center but of course can't reach a live person and the automated response directs you to use the app.

Already tried restarting app, as well as phone. Still same problem.

We just got our YLR back and need to schedule an issue with the charger. However, the app keeps showing "Connection failed" when I get to the screen to enter address. Is anyone else having problems scheduling service through the app? I tried calling the Service Center but of course can't reach a live person and the automated response directs you to use the app.
I had an issue last night but it seems like it is working now. Suggestion, they calling your local svc center if google gives you a number. Go through Vehicle then service and you may get connected to your local folks. I don’t recall the exact way I did this yesterday and today but it worked for me.

edit....I believe I found it under an option to manage appointment/service

Upvote 0
I had an issue last night but it seems like it is working now. Suggestion, they calling your local svc center if google gives you a number. Go through Vehicle then service and you may get connected to your local folks. I don’t recall the exact way I did this yesterday and today but it worked for me.

edit....I believe I found it under an option to manage appointment/service
Thanks for the quick reply. I will call the SC again.

Upvote 0