Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone lost their charge stats after recent update (2021 M3)?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi there,

I just noticed I lost my ''Charge Stats'' tab in my Tesla phone app. Both my car & app are up to date so I am not sure what exactly is going on. I can't tell when exactly I lost it.

2021 M3 SR+, software version 2022.8.3
Tesla IOS app, software version 4.7.2-958

I tried logging off from my Tesla IOS app and logging back again, and even tried deleting the App and reinstalling it - both didn't work. Tried a hard reboot on my M3 as well - didn't work.

Anyone else lost it recently?

Found this on another thread. Give it a try

Frequently Asked Questions​

Why don’t I see the Charge Stats feature in the Tesla app?
There are a few reasons why you may not have access to Charge Stats

1. Your Tesla app must be updated to version 4.5.1 or higher. To check what version of the Tesla app you have, tap the profile picture icon, located in the top-right corner. Scroll down to the bottom where you will find the Tesla app version.
  2. Check your Data Sharing settings from the vehicle touchscreen under the ‘Software’ tab and opt into the road segment sharing option.
    Note: This can take up to 24 hours for the change to reflect in app.
  3. Your vehicle must have software version 2021.44.25 or higher. To check the latest software version on your car, tap ‘Software’ on your touchscreen.
    Note: This can take up to 24 hours after the software update for the change to reflect in app.
  4. Currently, Charge Stats is only available to the primary vehicle owner.

When my MY 2019 M3 loaner was transferred to the lease Co, the charge info on the app was deleted ( as was vehicle upgrade options, which is understandable).
My MY 2022 M3 doesn't have the option either .
Will try #2 and thank you if it fixes it.

On another issue, anyone else have probs with Spotify app not booting up fully?

When my MY 2019 M3 loaner was transferred to the lease Co, the charge info on the app was deleted ( as was vehicle upgrade options, which is understandable).
My MY 2022 M3 doesn't have the option either .
Will try #2 and thank you if it fixes it.

On another issue, anyone else have probs with Spotify app not booting up fully?
Ahh... must read fully.
As I'm not the full legal owner, that might explain why I don't have access.

Frustrating.