Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone lowered their sr+ and what springs?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anymore pics from the side and rear quarter?

That is a 0.7 drop right? It actually looks a lot lower than I thought it would with less than an inch drop

How has your car been?

Mr X .. Sorry for the delayed reply but I was out of town for the week. The drop is more than 0.7 inches for sure but I don't know the exact drop. I do know the gap was 4 fingers and is now 2 fingers if that helps. The ride is perfect and I don't scrap or bottom out. Its just high enough to clear parking spot bumpers also. I will post some more pictures today that you requested.

Reactions: Mr X
@turnto643

Show us some more views ;) The UP Milds are the top contender for my LR RWD.

More pics as requested
IMG_2772.jpg
IMG_2774.jpg
IMG_2775.jpg
IMG_2769.jpg
IMG_2769.jpg

Well I think you solidified my decision on going with Milds. Going to wait to see if there is any special for 4th of July but if not I'm gonna go ahead with these! Thanks for the pics

Also, did you get them installed at Unplugged? And if you did, do they also do the alignment there as well? I want to get everything done right

Well I think you solidified my decision on going with Milds. Going to wait to see if there is any special for 4th of July but if not I'm gonna go ahead with these! Thanks for the pics

Also, did you get them installed at Unplugged? And if you did, do they also do the alignment there as well? I want to get everything done right

Mr X - I had the springs installed at UP but they don't do alignments.

I recommend emailing David Chi @ unplugged when you ready to purchase he was very helpful and responsive.
[email protected]

Reactions: kiNGng3
Did you see any improvements in efficiency on the highway after installing the UP front lip? The front lip is my next purchase from UP.

Your SR+ looks great..

As per UP's aerodynamic white paper, the combination of lowering, front lip, and rear spoiler aid in efficiency. Do I agree? To some extent it does but I also think the reduced unsprung mass from the lighter wheels helps that too, although the staggered tire setup probably negates any advantage gained.

As for ride quality, I know it's improved as the car doesn't feel bouncy and wobbly. One thing Eibach does really well is that it recommends to cut the bumpstops so the shock travel is increased and doesn't cause harsh thumping at higher damper travels.

So T-Sportline has .75 springs on sale for $315 free shipping. Asked how much it is to install and they told me $750.

That does not include an alignment LOL!

Unplugged Mild springs $365 + $300 to install = $665 + alignment cost which should be around $100 so I'll go with UP haha

So T-Sportline has .75 springs on sale for $315 free shipping. Asked how much it is to install and they told me $750.

That does not include an alignment LOL!

Unplugged Mild springs $365 + $300 to install = $665 + alignment cost which should be around $100 so I'll go with UP haha

TSportline springs on SR+ has a reverse rake. The springs weren’t made for RWD Tesla’s.

• Informative
Reactions: Mr X