Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone out there have Progressive or GEICO?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have ALLSTATE and pay an additional $22 a month for my Tesla S. I have 3 cars with a total annual cost of about 1100. I don't run with any collision or comprehensive and figure at least half the time if I have an accident it will be someone else's fault and their insurance will cover but I do have 100/300K in limits.

Had Geico for years, then they jacked my rate for no reason. Switched to Tesla and couldn't stand it (stupid forward collision warnings for no reason near parked cars kept plummeting my safety score and upping my rate -- just not interested in that stress and ruining my day all the time. Just switched to Progressive, for about what I used to pay Geico. They're all crap honestly. What a racket.

Reactions: JssonB
Thoughts on either Progressive and Geico, good, bad, costs per month?

I have allstate on my Model y and pay around $157 per month with a zero deductible....
I have to ask...why do you have a zero deductible? Make it at least a $1,000 deductible and set that cash aside to make some interest on it. Between the interest and monthly savings it could be significant, it always has been for me.

Reactions: WyomingEV