Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone planning to color wrap your CT?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had friends that owned New Deloreans, back before wraps were a thing , within a year of purchase they either sold them or painted them,,,, The endless detailing to keep the stainless nice just ate them up. Then there were the interesting hand and other body part prints that ended up on a couple of them.......:cool: I'm hoping there isnt as much hating on them as teslas got 5 yers ago in some areas.

I had friends that owned New Deloreans, back before wraps were a thing , within a year of purchase they either sold them or painted them,,,, The endless detailing to keep the stainless nice just ate them up. Then there were the interesting hand and other body part prints that ended up on a couple of them.......:cool: I'm hoping there isnt as much hating on them as teslas got 5 yers ago in some areas.

Paint protection film wasn't around during Delorean production. To the left, our TMaxx paint protection film. To the right, water runoff all dried up after some Atlanta rain.

ppf ct.jpeg

We just completed one at Ceramic Pro Marietta Elite Dealer in PurePPFs Matte Black with a Gloss PPF! Looks great and really is the only option on these Cyber Trucks as far as protection!

Attachments

• IMG_1889 (1).JPG
    IMG_1889 (1).JPG
    653.7 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_1876 (1).jpg
    IMG_1876 (1).jpg
    622.5 KB · Views: 26