Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone use Bomeilai Model 3 Interior Covers?

xxxholic

Aug 15, 2019
Washington, DC
Does anyone have experience with Bomeilai Model 3 Interior Covers? Found these on Amazon and they seems to cover a lot more than most kits. Not sure how I feel about the arm rest but the other pieces make sense. $350.00 seems pricey, but the set covers a lot of parts.

https://www.amazon.com/Bomeilai-Int...?keywords=Bomeilai&qid=1570227230&sr=8-6&th=1

619ovvRxSjL._AC_SL1148_.jpg

71SSJ3Tz74L._AC_SL1000_.jpg

Reactions: Perscitus

xxxholic

Aug 15, 2019
Washington, DC
I was attempting to find more information on Bomeilai but my Google search didn't return anything. Most of the items on Amazon are sold by Lazarus 1 (a reseller with only a 92% rating :confused:). I won't be moving forward with this set- as I worried about 1) fit/warranty and 2) I would prefer a matte carbon fiber look and without being able to contact the manufacturer directly, doesn't look like custom orders are possible.

Such a bummer because overall these seems to be an awesome set. Hopefully someone will see this thread and can provide feedback if they own this set.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC