Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone with FSD Beta ever done this?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was curious to see if anyone who has FSD Beta here on the forums in same city, ever tried to setup a course or destination following each other to see if FSD mirrors behavior in each car. I was just looking at all the various FSD Beta experiences, and it made me wonder why its so very different from person to person. If anyone in San Diego would like to ever meet up and was curious to see what could be learned, would be happy to try it out. Im on version 2022.20.19

Yes DirtyTesla made a couple of videos a while back. Really not a lot to be learned since EVERY drive is anecdotal. Even driving the same route every day in your car will produce different results on each drive. So "testing" 2 cars will also produce different results since beta is seeing everything for the "first time" and calculating how best to proceed.

What would be better and more entertaining is driving them against each other. An example is head on down a narrow road with cars parked on both sides.

Reactions: Durwood101
I was curious to see if anyone who has FSD Beta here on the forums in same city, ever tried to setup a course or destination following each other to see if FSD mirrors behavior in each car. I was just looking at all the various FSD Beta experiences, and it made me wonder why its so very different from person to person. If anyone in San Diego would like to ever meet up and was curious to see what could be learned, would be happy to try it out. Im on version 2022.20.19
My wife has a 2019 M3 and I have a 2018 M3, both on FSDb build. I have driven both to work and back many times and they perform exactly the same (modulo traffic of course). #samplesizeoftwo