Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone with State Farm or Amica that has had an accident in their Tesla?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey peeps, I have some very competitive rates from both companies and I’m hearing from a friend who owns a large group of body shops that Amica is easier to work with from a repair perspective and their customer service is better in general but he doesn’t service Tesla’s.

I’m wondering if anyone on the forum has had a claim with either State Farm or Amica and would mind sharing their experiences as I am trying to decide which to go with.

Thanks all!

I am actually in the middle of a claim with State Farm right now, and things seem to be going fairly well. I bought a 2015 MS back in October, picked it up in Phoenix and road tripped back to St. Louis. About 3 hours from home at about 1am on the interstate, a coyote ran out and hit the front of the car.....

I would say, the one Tesla 'certified' repair shop in the area was not on State Farm's approved list, but I just had to use their app to get an internal quote, and then I could use whoever I wanted for repair and they submitted a supplement to State Farm for the additional work/repairs required beyond what they could be determined from the SF claim app. But all appears to be going smoothly thus far!