Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Aodhan AFF7's on Model Y's

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
ok, a Model 3 question, would you go with AFF2 or AFF7 on a BLACK Model 3? Would you go with Black or Bronze??? Thinking AFF7, looks more aggressive, in black, though bronze would be cool, but harder to resell if needed.

Thoughts?
I’m thinking the same thing for my black M3 ;) I’m leaning towards gold after seeing this:

I love the Titan 7’s but hard to find and a bit more pricey

Leaning towards a 20 staggered setup because of the offsets. But yea, definitely hear you on the resale value. All part of the game if you want something unique to match your taste though, right?!
Totally...I just have a LR M3 so, square set up for me...black on black looks nice too! going 19x8.5 +35 (all that is available in offset) and 245/40R19 PSAS4. Car is not lowered, but wish I could justify it.

Totally...I just have a LR M3 so, square set up for me...black on black looks nice too! going 19x8.5 +35 (all that is available in offset) and 245/40R19 PSAS4. Car is not lowered, but wish I could justify it.
The new wheels alone will justify a suspension upgrade! ;) I went with the MPP Adjustable Conforts. The coilovers came in before I even took delivery, haha

Yeah, but how much are suspension upgrades? Coils and all?
MPP’s are right around 1900 to 2800 (non-adjustable vs adjustable, respectively). I think Unplugged Performance is around the same price then you have the Redwood Ohlins about 1k more…. Plus install. All worth it for the looks bcs that’s all that matters right?? 🤪 But in all honesty, a lot do say it greatly improves the comfort and handling over stock

Thanks for starting this conversation topic. I currently have MYLR stock 20 induction with Aspira spacers, 15 in front and 20 in the back.

My OEM tires are almost bald so it’s time to get new ones and I’m in the market for new, inexpensive, but good quality wheels. Came across Aodhan on eBay.

So what’s the latest with your Aodhan purchases? Happy? Not happy? I’m thinking about about going with 19’s.

Questions:

Which width size has the flushest look?

How has the quality been?

Which tires did you go with? Are the foam ones really necessary?

Who ended up installing for you? How much did it cost?

Thx for your input gents! Send more pics!

Reactions: Daekwan
I went with the 19x9.5 in Bronze which looks pretty nice but my fiancee isnt as much of a fan of the color. Same size as the OEM Geminis so i was able to just swap the tires over and has less offset so its not as sunken in. Would still need another 10mm or so to be flush i think but much better then stock.

Quality seems solid enough, no issues so far but i only have like 5k miles on them.

Foam tires aren't necessary and i think alot of people put on Michelin AS3/4s, or PSS and are happy with those.

I bought mine directly from Aodhan and had a local shop swap the tires over and install them for about $80.

Might be putting mine up for sale soon and just getting the Geminis powdercoated black since thats what the fiancee prefers.

I went with the 19x9.5 in Bronze which looks pretty nice but my fiancee isnt as much of a fan of the color. Same size as the OEM Geminis so i was able to just swap the tires over and has less offset so its not as sunken in. Would still need another 10mm or so to be flush i think but much better then stock.

Quality seems solid enough, no issues so far but i only have like 5k miles on them.

Foam tires aren't necessary and i think alot of people put on Michelin AS3/4s, or PSS and are happy with those.

I bought mine directly from Aodhan and had a local shop swap the tires over and install them for about $80.

Might be putting mine up for sale soon and just getting the Geminis powdercoated black since thats what the fiancee prefers.
I’m in Irvine! Which shop did the swap for you?