Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

API returning wrong option codes

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I thought I'd got this working as the API returns the VIN and the name of my car but the option codes are for a completely different car. As its all within the JSON response it seems like its the API reply and not me. Can anyone confirm if they're seeing the same?

Thanks

I checked the option codes of my Model S, but they changed for a Model 3 (MDL3)

I'm seeing something similar. Took my X in for to fix a rattle, they upgraded FSD computer to HW3. I went to the API to check on the optino codes and... MDL3? APF3? That's not my car. Other data on the vehicles call shows my correct car name. Details call seems to grab my cars details, but the get-vehicles call option codes aren't correct.

I'm seeing something similar. Took my X in for to fix a rattle, they upgraded FSD computer to HW3. I went to the API to check on the optino codes and... MDL3? APF3? That's not my car. Other data on the vehicles call shows my correct car name. Details call seems to grab my cars details, but the get-vehicles call option codes aren't correct.
Still wrong data today for my Model S.