Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

App can't connect to my Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Opening this issue afresh. Since this morning I am unable to connect to the car through my mobile. Anyone else facing similar issues
I would not be concerned unless the connectivity issue persists. This can be due to Tesla pushing out new software to internal servers, time needed to sync all affected servers in a region. In my experience this type of issue is automatically resolved within a few hours.

Has anyone brought this up with the repair service? I live pretty far so I haven't yet. My 2022 mY was fine for the first month but now this problem is nearly non stop.. of course it would wait until winter when I really need the preheating!
No. Since Tesla has gone to digital self-management customer service, it is pointless and a total waste of time. Tesla is providing all the information and incentives to allow customers to solve any problems themselves, that they might have with their Tesla. I'll either learn how to do anything that needs to be done or get rid of it and get something I can maintain. Life is much better being self-reliant and I don't miss the old days of waiting for a call that never comes or an oblique answer that has nothing to do with anything, but translates into, "I'll do or say anything to get you to go away and be someone else's problem".