Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

App not showing car after delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, our car was delivered more than a week ago and all was fine until the car was erased from the app. We have called the person who delivered it and I went to the dealer. They keep saying that somebody must’ve checked the wrong box. What can we do further to show that it has been delivered?

It's normal for it to disappear from the app for up to 48 hours (if I remember correctly) not long after you take delivery. This happened on both mine and my wife's a day or two after delivery but they came back the next day. You're better off calling the 800 number than the service center for these types of things... which sucks because of the long hold times. But, once you finally get through, they've always been pretty helpful & knowledgeable for me. YMMV.

Had to call roadside assistance because I was locked out of the car. They were able too show the car as delivered and I was able to drive away. Not needing to go anywhere for a few days, I went to enter nay car and the app said the car was no longer associated to the app. After being on the phone for 2 hours, they said nothing could be done at this time. I have now missed work, unable to go out to get food, unable to go anywhere. I called them first thing in the morning and after being hung up on and told the mailbox was full, goodbye. I then called roadside assistance and told them I was locked out and needed to go to work. Was told by the rep there was nothing he could do because the car still showed it was in the inventory and not delivered. I had the car now for three weeks with them telling me everyday the app will be fixed. It never was. He called the dealer a
We bought the car from and they were able to get the app to work. My question is what took so long? It is too late for me to go into work. So I miss a day and have to get things done because of all the time I spent on the phone with them. What should I do?

Had to call roadside assistance because I was locked out of the car. They were able too show the car as delivered and I was able to drive away. Not needing to go anywhere for a few days, I went to enter nay car and the app said the car was no longer associated to the app. After being on the phone for 2 hours, they said nothing could be done at this time. I have now missed work, unable to go out to get food, unable to go anywhere. I called them first thing in the morning and after being hung up on and told the mailbox was full, goodbye. I then called roadside assistance and told them I was locked out and needed to go to work. Was told by the rep there was nothing he could do because the car still showed it was in the inventory and not delivered. I had the car now for three weeks with them telling me everyday the app will be fixed. It never was. He called the dealer a
We bought the car from and they were able to get the app to work. My question is what took so long? It is too late for me to go into work. So I miss a day and have to get things done because of all the time I spent on the phone with them. What should I do?

Use the key card. A phone shouldn't be relied upon for a number of reasons, and it's easy to keep in a wallet or purse.