Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

App Rate Plan - Ontario Hydro

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In my case it is giving me the wrong rate and when I try to override with the correct rate it wont allow me. Is there any workaround here? My provider is Alectra Utility and it is not on there. Any help is much appreciated.
I also have Alectra as my supplier and I selected Toronto Hydro. Both providers have the same base TOU rates and seasonal change over dates. I did, however, manually increase the rates to include the the delivery and regulatory charges (about $0.08 kwh) but excluded the HST as the rebate offset that cost.

I am on toronto hydro time of use and the rates don’t match what is on my bill but is there a chance other charges are being blended in (like delivery, regulatory and HST?
As gas prices are inclusive of taxes that would be a more fair comparison.

The rates on the app, if you pick Toronto Hydro includes not only the base TOU but also Toronto Hydro's delivery charge, which is probably why the rates look wrong.

I don't see this in my app. I am on iOS and I don't see a setting for Charge Stats. We are talking about the default Tesla app issued by the company, are we not?

The only part of the app that seems t deal with charging is the lightning bolt under the car graphic. Then there are settings for Controls, Climate, Location, Summon, Security, Upgrades, Service and Roadside.
You may need to go into the data sharing section in the car under Software and click "yes" and submit to the last item in the list of 3 items for data sharing. The first two items do not need to be turned on. Give it about 2 hours and the option should show up, at least it did for me.