Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Are blue/black being produced at this point?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like black/white, black/black, white/black, are all being produced now, but haven't seen (or maybe missed) that blue/black are being produced. I rejected my VIN this past Weds, and not sure if I'll be seeing a new one for my back/blue with no FSD any time soon. I'm financing, and threads seem to suggest that those are being de-prioritized for all cash-buys.

Looks like black/white, black/black, white/black, are all being produced now, but haven't seen (or maybe missed) that blue/black are being produced. I rejected my VIN this past Weds, and not sure if I'll be seeing a new one for my back/blue with no FSD any time soon. I'm financing, and threads seem to suggest that those are being de-prioritized for all cash-buys.
I was wondering the same thing, seemed like lots of blue earlier, then nothing..
Also waiting for blue/black, also financing.
Received the text last Sunday that your car is expected to be built in the next 7 days, but I don't have a in yet.

I visited the Rockville, MD SC on Thursday. Aside from the prepped-for-delivery blue/black indoors (I believe it was @BlueMY 's car), there were two additional blue/black MYs sitting outside, charging, one with a late-May build date, and one with a June 10 build date (the 2D barcode stickers were on the windshields). So, at least up until about 10 days ago, they were still building blue/black MYs...

I visited the Rockville, MD SC on Thursday. Aside from the prepped-for-delivery blue/black indoors (I believe it was @BlueMY 's car), there were two additional blue/black MYs sitting outside, charging, one with a late-May build date, and one with a June 10 build date (the 2D barcode stickers were on the windshields). So, at least up until about 10 days ago, they were still building blue/black MYs...

yes, that was mine.