Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Are Cpo (used) Advisors Still A Thing?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

When I bought my first Tesla (85D) in 2017, I worked with a CPO advisor who was able to show me off-website cars.

Since Tesla has discontinued the "CPO" term and seems to care less about the used 'remarketing' side of their business, I was wondering if those people still existed?

If they do, can you guys point me towards one (this thread or by PM)?

Thanks!

Hi all,

When I bought my first Tesla (85D) in 2017, I worked with a CPO advisor who was able to show me off-website cars.

Since Tesla has discontinued the "CPO" term and seems to care less about the used 'remarketing' side of their business, I was wondering if those people still existed?

Thanks!

I recently reached out to my advisor from 2017 when I bought my CPO via email. He responded and still has his used car advisor signature. So I would say yes they still exist but probably in fewer numbers.

Hi all,

Thanks!
You're right that both the term and program for "CPO" are no longer a part of the Tesla lexicon other than in past tense usage. They do still have used car advisers that have access to cars that are "off-menu" so to speak so I would reach out to your local Tesla location for further details. If you find a car close to what you're looking for you can request more info and hit up the person who ends up emailing you as they can also point you in the right direction.

I'll second the ask for some advisors to reach out to that are willing to aid the search. I did exactly as described and went out to my local dealership. Guy told me just to search the site, that there was no such thing as off menu cars.