Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Are there any acceptable tires for my M3 w/19" rims available from Costco

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Are there any acceptable tires for my M3 w/19" rims available from Costco. My preferred tire would probably be the Pirelli P Zero All-weather Elect but my preferred tire retailer is Costco, so Pirelli is not an option. The Free rotations, five year road hazard insurance as well as what I perceive to be quality installation service are what I like, as well as the fact they are very close to me. My primary concern is road noise followed by either tire wear or efficiency.

I recently stopped at my local Costco to ask about tires for my Model 3. I didn't ask about specific brands of tires, but was told they do not sell any tires with foam inside the tires. The foam is supposed to deaden sound, and you mentioned road noise as your primary concern.

I also like to buy tires at Costco. I haven't decided yet what I'll do when my Model 3 needs tires.

I have the P-Zero on my 19 sport wheels from tire rack right now. They are not any louder than my stock sport continentals with foam, but I can feel the P-Zero's softer sidewalls. I dont regret my decision, but I would think about another tire from my experience.

Almost any tire within our size ranges is technically “acceptable.” (Yes, you’d need to verify load rating, but I have yet to find a tire within our size ranges that don’t meant our load rating requirements). They will just vary in grip across conditions, noise, efficiency, and price.

Without knowing what options your local store available, though, we can’t really help you choose.