Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Are there any Tesla driving clubs in the Las Vegas area?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Smathis

Jun 24, 2009
Hello,
I am interested in finding out about any Tesla driving clubs in the Las Vegas area. I work for a tradeshow about mechanical and collision repair for the auto industry and would like to have a Tesla on display during the show to showcase emerging technologies. Can someone advise me if there are any clubs I could contact?

Thanks!
Susan

Hello,
I am interested in finding out about any Tesla driving clubs in the Las Vegas area.

I don't know of any cars that have been sold to anyone living in Las Vegas. it's a little early in the cars gestation to have any clubs. Most cars are in LA and SF and there are no formal clubs in either town. This (TMC) one is only virtual.

Martin had his car shipped to the Venetian June of Last year for the Wonderworld trade show.

Tesla brought a car for SEMA in 2007
1864875514_638f34e7a4.jpg

A couple of weeks ago an LA owner wanted one in Vegas for a photo shoot. It was driven there, but it took awhile.

IMG_0445.jpg

Is this a paid gig?

Tesla in Las Vegas

Thanks for the information. I have tried to contact Tesla's corporate office a couple of times with no luck. We would not be able to pay anyone to bring a car but it is a great opportunity to promote the car to over 23,000 attendees who are interested in learning about emerging technologies for their collision and mechanical shops. I will try the corporate office again but if there are owners in the LV area or CA area who would be willing to loan an automobile for 1-3 days, please contact me at [email protected].

Thanks!
Susan