Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Are there any wheel alignment shops for Tesla Model Y in North California

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I use Big O Tires, they have a six month warranty, so you can reschedule for free,
something to consider if you do a lot of driving, or if one day you hit a big pothole and worry about it.

They give me a copy of the Tesla recommended procedure documents, which mention to put the car in Neutral.
At the time there was no Car Wash mode, so one of the technique was to buckle up before seatting the driver seat belt,
put in Neutral, and exit by the passenger door. You could aslo use the Towing mode, but this stops after 20 minutes.
Recommended also is to put some weight on the front seats, but they didn't do it.

In fact my car alignment only needed to adjust the Toe-In who were just over the limit.

Last edited:
I asked my shop why they charged double to do it and they told me that you have to disassemble a bunch of things first before you can do the alignment, and then have to put it all back.

I think this apply only to the Model S/X for the rear axial, where there are some cover to improve the air flow.
But there must be just few screws to be remove, I don't think this is too much trouble and I believe there is not such covers on the Model 3/Y.

I beleive that the Camber is not adjustable on the Model S/X but there are some custom suspension
components that can be installed, however this is in general something to use only for racing track.

Here are some alignment articles:

Also always of some interest, this Tesla Model S Plaid Hoist Review with Sandy & Cory.