Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Are we biased, what do you need to see to get out of TSLA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got out. More opportunities elsewhere. Just that simple.

Investing to me, is about making money, not cheerleading. I can cheerlead by actually buying the company's product. Maybe my new investments will let me buy a Tesla!

I keep thinking I might exit some of my position, but then realize there is no other company I really believe in their long term success like Tesla. So while there are more opportunities elsewhere, my faith in those opportunities is less.

I got out. More opportunities elsewhere. Just that simple.

Investing to me, is about making money, not cheerleading. I can cheerlead by actually buying the company's product. Maybe my new investments will let me buy a Tesla!

Investing is about making money for all of us. I am always glad to hear differing opinion as that helps me to fight my own bias and do more checks on my thinking, which often strays.

Cheerleading is something we Tesla longs enjoy doing, as we all get a thrill from seeing our beloved underdog beating the long odds. It is not to be confused with being blinded.

Make lots of money and come tell us about that:smile: