Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Arggg - 1st snowfall, does my new baby need winter wipers?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Once the snow has been swept and ice scraped off melted, yes.
Then what's the point? It should be illegal to drive off without clearing your windshield, for obvious reasons. You can also set the defroster to blast away at it before you get in. I've lived in the Chicago area my whole life, and have never even thought about needing Winter wipers. To me, it's just a marketing thing.

Reactions: boombap
Then what's the point? It should be illegal to drive off without clearing your windshield, for obvious reasons. You can also set the defroster to blast away at it before you get in. I've lived in the Chicago area my whole life, and have never even thought about needing Winter wipers. To me, it's just a marketing thing.
Yeah, I stopped using them a while back too and I'm compulsive about cleaning all windows of snow and ice when before I drive. It makes me crazy to see other drivers who don't. I was just asking because everything about my new baby is so new, I want to make sure I'm doing what's best for it.