Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Atari Games tutorial

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I found the controls to be quite finicky, such as the ship in Asteroids would sometimes turn just fine, and other times I'd have to tap-tap-tap to turn. Also found the games awkward & uncomfortable to play (somebody younger may not have an issue here). They'd be much better with controller support (and yes, I tried a couple USB controllers).

IMG_0257.jpg

I found the controls to be quite finicky, such as the ship in Asteroids would sometimes turn just fine, and other times I'd have to tap-tap-tap to turn. Also found the games awkward & uncomfortable to play (somebody younger may not have an issue here). They'd be much better with controller support (and yes, I tried a couple USB controllers).

Sitting in the driver or passenger seat turning slightly and lean forward is really uncomfortable. I am thinking in order to be more comfortable, one has to move the 2 front seats forward and stand in the back center. Use a downward dog position to play. *I have not attempted it, so try at your own peril.* :p

The steering wheel buttons also work. Run it in full screen mode and it’s not bad.
I ran it in full-screen mode, and could never get out of it! It said "tap the screen" to exit full screen, I think? I could never get out, nor could I adjust the volume. This was in my garage at midnight right after the V9 update completed. I finally just had to get out of the car and lock it. What's the trick to getting OUT of full-screen mode?

• Funny
Reactions: SpaceCash
I ran it in full-screen mode, and could never get out of it! It said "tap the screen" to exit full screen, I think? I could never get out, nor could I adjust the volume. This was in my garage at midnight right after the V9 update completed. I finally just had to get out of the car and lock it. What's the trick to getting OUT of full-screen mode?
Tap the screen 3 times