Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Atlanta, GA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Customer service win. No delivery date set, but am confirmed to take delivery with the 19” wheels and swap out for 18” aeros at a later date

There’s a big part of me that wants to just swap my 18” Aeros with you for your 19” wheels. I take delivery this weekend, so depending on how much longer you have to wait, you may not want to do that! Of course, there’s the little “range anxiety guy” living inside my head who is shouting “NO, don’t give up the Aeros!” :)

• Love
Reactions: neroden
There’s a big part of me that wants to just swap my 18” Aeros with you for your 19” wheels. I take delivery this weekend, so depending on how much longer you have to wait, you may not want to do that! Of course, there’s the little “range anxiety guy” living inside my head who is shouting “NO, don’t give up the Aeros!” :)

I’m sure all parties would love that. :)

I unfortunately do not yet have a delivery date

Anyone who is taking delivery this weekend actually know that the car as arrived? They have me scheduled for Saturday (won't be available) but are saying it should be sooner... I'm trying to not pester them too much but want to know if the car actually made it. I really need it to be there tomorrow.

Anyone who is taking delivery this weekend actually know that the car as arrived? They have me scheduled for Saturday (won't be available) but are saying it should be sooner... I'm trying to not pester them too much but want to know if the car actually made it. I really need it to be there tomorrow.

I’m scheduled to take delivery Sunday afternoon in Alpharetta so I emailed my DA this morning to make sure the car was getting close. She confirmed it is almost to Birmingham and should be in Alpharetta in a day or two, so I’m still a go for pickup Sunday. I plan to call Alpharetta Friday to confirm they have it. At this point, don’t worry about bothering them, call them twice a day if you want to. As long as you’re polite, I don’t think they mind. Good luck!

I have delivery scheduled for tomorrow in Alpharetta at 11:00. Let me know if you want me to look for your car on the lot.

Reactions: larryj
I have delivery scheduled for tomorrow in Alpharetta at 11:00. Let me know if you want me to look for your car on the lot.
I’m scheduled for Saturday morning but I called two days ago and received news that the car won’t arrive by Friday. SC has it arriving on Saturday now. Not sure what this means but all the financing work has been completed and processed. If the car is there, I just need to walk in and drive out. If not...not sure.

Congrats! Just curious, did they call you to notify you it was ready early or did you find out by calling them? And what was your originally scheduled

I called. It arrived today. They prepped fast and got it delivered same day. Zero issues found so far. Prep was rushed. Glass still dirty a bit but I blame me rushing them to let me take it today. Great experience!

I called. It arrived today. They prepped fast and got it delivered same day. Zero issues found so far. Prep was rushed. Glass still dirty a bit but I blame me rushing them to let me take it today. Great experience!
Congrats on your car. I didn't find any issues from last week either. I already have 910 miles on mine (from last Thursday). I took it to Charleston SC and back. Charged at the Augusta Supercharger both ways. I charged for the recommended 20 minutes on the way down and charged for 5 more while talking to a Model S owner who loved their car. I charged at my friend's house who had a 240 V but only 12 Amp outlet but it worked out fine. On the way back, picked up lunch to go at Jason's Deli across I20 and charged for the 20 minutes recommended by the end of lunch sandwiches, then charged 10 mins more because my wife wanted to make a quiet phone call!

All very nice with version 9.0 and no surprises on the trip except pleasant ones!

Congrats on your car. I didn't find any issues from last week either. I already have 910 miles on mine (from last Thursday). I took it to Charleston SC and back. Charged at the Augusta Supercharger both ways. I charged for the recommended 20 minutes on the way down and charged for 5 more while talking to a Model S owner who loved their car. I charged at my friend's house who had a 240 V but only 12 Amp outlet but it worked out fine. On the way back, picked up lunch to go at Jason's Deli across I20 and charged for the 20 minutes recommended by the end of lunch sandwiches, then charged 10 mins more because my wife wanted to make a quiet phone call!

All very nice with version 9.0 and no surprises on the trip except pleasant ones!

Great to hear - I am originally from Charleston - hope to have my model 3 in plenty of time to make that same trip over for Thanksgiving. Glad to hear you had no issues - which way did you go from Augusta - on to Columbia and then down - or back roads from Augusta? I usually do the latter as I am usually going to my Dad's place off of Hwy 61...

Called Alpharetta around 5pm and they said my car had not yet arrived (Sunday afternoon delivery) but it shows as “in transit” now from Birmingham so they expect it late tonight or tomorrow sometime. I’ll call again tomorrow to verify everything is in order. Looking unlikely I’ll get an earlier than scheduled delivery but likely I will pick up Sunday as planned. Getting harder and harder to sleep, can’t wait!

Reactions: Dan Detweiler
Great to hear - I am originally from Charleston - hope to have my model 3 in plenty of time to make that same trip over for Thanksgiving. Glad to hear you had no issues - which way did you go from Augusta - on to Columbia and then down - or back roads from Augusta? I usually do the latter as I am usually going to my Dad's place off of Hwy 61...

Back roads past Aiken to Orangeburg. Mostly Hwy 78.

Called Alpharetta around 5pm and they said my car had not yet arrived (Sunday afternoon delivery) but it shows as “in transit” now from Birmingham so they expect it late tonight or tomorrow sometime. I’ll call again tomorrow to verify everything is in order. Looking unlikely I’ll get an earlier than scheduled delivery but likely I will pick up Sunday as planned. Getting harder and harder to sleep, can’t wait!
Hang in there...not too long now!

Dan

Called Alpharetta about an hour ago and my car is still not there, but they guy I spoke with said it is in transit (on a truck) from B’ham to Alpharetta now. They are expecting 4 truckloads in this afternoon and evening and expect my car is on one of them. Said they should be able to prep and get everything ready for my 4pm delivery tomorrow afternoon.

My FIA is kicking in and making me think of all the things that could go wrong over the next 27 hours. Trying to focus on happy thoughts and getting my car tomorrow. :)

Called Alpharetta about an hour ago and my car is still not there, but they guy I spoke with said it is in transit (on a truck) from B’ham to Alpharetta now. They are expecting 4 truckloads in this afternoon and evening and expect my car is on one of them. Said they should be able to prep and get everything ready for my 4pm delivery tomorrow afternoon.

My FIA is kicking in and making me think of all the things that could go wrong over the next 27 hours. Trying to focus on happy thoughts and getting my car tomorrow. :)
Yeah - here is hoping things go well for you and the car looks great with no issues!

Status
Not open for further replies.