Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's great. It just works. It gets better with every update now. I've had it lifted a couple of inches, because where I live it makes sense. No effect on driving that I can tell.

I am totally happy.
Just to cosign...it's great. It is a joy to drive. I used to complain about my +6 month wait....I cannot believe this thread still is active. It is a damn shame.

Every time I touch an Edd, it gets pushed out two days later. It’s like clockwork, I’m not even excited anymore. Tesla has even called me to congratulate on pending vin, just to be pushed out another month. It’s stupid.
I hear you! When my EDD was moved from July to a late Sept/ Nov window I even was looking at doing a test drive of the Volvo C40 or a Mustang. Thinking maybe if I buy the Volvo I could sell it once the Y showed up.

Reactions: erica3535
Every time I touch an Edd, it gets pushed out two days later. It’s like clockwork, I’m not even excited anymore. Tesla has even called me to congratulate on pending vin, just to be pushed out another month. It’s stupid.
What if a group of clever folks sat behind terminals in Fremont or Austin, did a little data mining, and were driven to drive profits higher. So, there are some simple first steps, first respond to your customer when they order high-margin configurations - AKA performance .. or whatever. But then, they sit back every day, drink, discuss and begin to ponder, how can I spike the punch... I mean, not to get political, but that's what happened with FB and the election... how do you get POSITIONED..... a technical term in marketing - roughly - think, see, smell, car, car, environment, Tesla, speed, fun Tesla, Tesla, Tesla. I want to be in the forefront of your thoughts - Tesla your future ride, your future fantasy.....

Oh then I think we'll spike the punch, its not all pleasure, its pain, its make someone wait, someone, who can get on the forum and just complain, squeaky wheel, get others to join in, and yeah, go head, upgrade your car... "we'll be glad you did". Because you did, we are are going to deliver. And we do. And Pleasure is anticipated and then its here....controlled chaos, planned chaos, planned pain, but at all cost, keep the production and keep the fulfillment 100% full....

We are being played