Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered 8/31, MYLR/BL, est to be January. Spoke to Tesla, this week, based on the April date on site. They acknowledged that this is the earliest that Tesla feels comfortable delivering the vehicle. South Jersey.

Lets wait and see and hunker down for the winter. No hopes left anymore.

My OD was 8/20 and my EDD finally appeared as 1/23-2/20. I think the mistake I did was applying for Tesla financing on 8/20 but not accepting the terms until a couple of weeks after the OD. No biggie, since I'm still optimistic we'll get at least some EV rebates starting in January.

I ordered 8/2 and my window is 12/10-12/30. I’m noticing a lot of December windows for MYLR with induction wheels. Seems like cars identical to my order with exception of wheels being delivered over a month sooner. Just an observation that may be off. Welcome any other observations as we all try to make sense of delivery dates.
Yeah I have seen people with gemini's getting EDD's in November but inductions are staying in December for some reason.

• Informative
Reactions: mrwug and dthuntley
My OD was 8/20 and my EDD finally appeared as 1/23-2/20. I think the mistake I did was applying for Tesla financing on 8/20 but not accepting the terms until a couple of weeks after the OD. No biggie, since I'm still optimistic we'll get at least some EV rebates starting in January.
I selected to pay with cash upfront, with the full intention of switching to a financing option once my VIN has been assigned. Seems like a lot of others have taken this approach.