Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got my VIN today! It's a 2021 with the M in the VIN. Order placed on 8/26 for a MYLR, 5-seat, midnight silver metallic, white interior, 20" Induction, and tow hitch. Delivery window down to 11/8 -14th! Exciting! Now I'm scrambling for accessories and PPF!
Congrats! Just curious, what was your EDD before VIN and narrowing? WOndering what are chances I'd/others here would go from 28-day straight to VIN, or a first narrowing is a necessary step

Congrats! Just curious, what was your EDD before VIN and narrowing? WOndering what are chances I'd/others here would go from 28-day straight to VIN, or a first narrowing is a necessary step
I had a three or four week December range and then all of a sudden I was matched to a VIN in mid October. I declined it and went on hold for about a week. After I released it, I had an early Feb-early March EDD. After about a week it went to Jan 2 - Jan 30. Just recently it updated again to a two week window in December. That seems like a small window for being over a month away. Not sure what to make of it.

Reactions: eric.freeman
I had a three or four week December range and then all of a sudden I was matched to a VIN in mid October. I declined it and went on hold for about a week. After I released it, I had an early Feb-early March EDD. After about a week it went to Jan 2 - Jan 30. Just recently it updated again to a two week window in December. That seems like a small window for being over a month away. Not sure what to make of it.
I’m wondering the same too. I kind of wonder if the 2 week time frame in December indicates a VIN is near. Wishful thinking maybe?

Reactions: eric.freeman