Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Its not worth paying the price increase just to add the tow hitch and now the hitch has gone up 100 dollars to 1300 still cheaper than the 5k or so. Im also mad I did not include it into my original order.
I don't know...I added it, and I am wondering if that further delayed my vehicle....having my car now vs. this wait would have been worth the extra $200 at the time, and now $300.

Reactions: Naija King
I don't know...I added it, and I am wondering if that further delayed my vehicle....having my car now vs. this wait would have been worth the extra $200 at the time, and now $300.
this is true I was going to order the hitch and have it installed when the car came but im just going to set up an appointment at a later date its winter so i wont be towing a mower or anything right now.

this is true I was going to order the hitch and have it installed when the car came but im just going to set up an appointment at a later date its winter so i wont be towing a mower or anything right now.
I think I'm going to do the same. I have a serious case of regret with the tow hitch but if you consider that the price of the Y has increased $5k since we've ordered it, and the Build-Back-Better Bill's passage is dubious at best, the <10% price increase on the tow hitch is a small price just to make sure I can get my car in a timely manner. Just IMHO.

I have a VIN, and my build is same as yours.

However!
Vin was acquired via SA and paperwork.
And it's not identified on the app or on the account webpage, and no one has reached out regarding delivery.

So, maybe it's coming...maybe...who knows.

I have a VIN, and my build is same as yours.

However!
Vin was acquired via SA and paperwork.
And it's not identified on the app or on the account webpage, and no one has reached out regarding delivery.

So, maybe it's coming...maybe...who knows.
Btw since VIN was identified, I've refreshed the app so many times, I think I broke it. It only shows me a Red model Y now on the widget (android).

Reactions: andre88223
OD:8/24
EDD: 09/2022
WTF

Screenshot_20211207-131641_Tesla.jpg

OD:8/24
EDD: 09/2022
WTF

View attachment 741756
My guess is profile is not complete. Also, seems as if your app is not up to date, it should update and say view as it’s now done in app instead of the web.

Click on go to account, log into web and see what it shows you. Make sure your payment method is complete. If not, select cash, if you want to finance, you can change it after you get VIN. This will prevent a credit check, which will expire in 60 days and have to be done again

Reactions: andre88223