Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I also got pushed into February as recent as a few days ago before my EDD got reeled back in at Dec 10-14 yesterday. Got VIN via source code and now awaiting the phone call, text, or email to set up pick up date. Not going celebrate yet until then. Damn the emotional roller coaster we all are going through is crazy.

Reactions: Oddmanout
I also got pushed into February as recent as a few days ago before my EDD got reeled back in at Dec 10-14 yesterday. Got VIN via source code and now awaiting the phone call, text, or email to set up pick up date. Not going celebrate yet until then. Damn the emotional roller coaster we all are going through is crazy.
Our vehicles might be on the same truck.

Have you recieved the Tesla vision acceptance request yet?

Reactions: YYZblues
Well that makes me feel better! Good luck!

Our vehicles might be on the same truck.

Have you recieved the Tesla vision acceptance request yet?
Funny you ask and this is why I went to hell and back. I accepted the Vision agreement back in early November, got my VIN via source code and EDD was Nov 21-25. I was over the moon and then a few days ago they took it all away due to a missing part. After that the EDD got pushed further into December and even Feb. Hey man, let's hope so about our vehicles.

Reactions: Oddmanout
Funny you ask and this is why I went to hell and back. I accepted the Vision agreement back in early November, got my VIN via source code and EDD was Nov 21-25. I was over the moon and then a few days ago they took it all away due to a missing part. After that the EDD got pushed further into December and even Feb. Hey man, let's hope so about our vehicles.
What do you mean by "Vin Via source code"?

GOT MY Y YESTERDAY! It was PERFECT. No gap issues, paint or anything I could find. Use check lists provided by others here and passed with flying colors. It was a great delivery experience. Also, came with front mudflaps, rear PP and it is definetly a 2022.
Congrats man! Hope I am next for Ohip, by PP you mean Paint protection? Does it mean I should skip scheduling PPF protection

He's referring to bringing up your account page, going to manage section for the new vehicle. Then typing "view-source:" in front of the whole web address. In front of HTTPS. Then search the text for vin. I searched SAY to find mine

I couldn't find my VIN using source code.
do I need to get Tesla vision acceptance request to get VIN?
ordered day after you at the Lawrence dealer ship.
MYLR5| B/B | NO TOW| NO FSD| OD:8/29

Speaking of source code, I found a few data points that could help searching instead of using 'vin' which returns >100 results.
For me currently
"PendingVin":null
"vinIsRevealed":false

So I assume those two values will change to actual vin and TRUE once VIN is revealed

Reactions: andre88223
Picked up my car yesterday, and started to have buyers remorse before even leaving. I basically had no intro, walkthrough, etc., had to Google certain things myself I would have assumed they would have gone over. Considering how many employees were standing around at times, did not consider they were too busy. I get in the car and it is at 60% charge, that too really annoyed me (first said 90 miles range and I had at least that to do that day). Even after I got in the car the app still asking for final payment, because they never looked at the checks until I showed up, i.e. did not process payment until then (though had the checks from bank for almost 2 weeks). Some stuff was not difficult, just more annoyance like having to figure out how to set phone as the key, still no idea on remote sentry viewing. Had to Google pre-conditioning. Yes charger was in back, but still I would have figured they would say something. Windshield wiper fluid? Get yourself peasant, we don't waste our money getting that for you! (seriously, driving home, needed to clean the windows...and I have to stop at a f*@& gas station because it has no fluid). All together I paid $60k for a car Tesla has made me feel as if I should be grateful they sold me a car. *&#@ this, in a few years this is not going to fly, customers like me are going to walk away. If Polestar had better range, if Mercedes EQB was out and had good range, if VW was just a little bit better....

One certainty, in a few years....Tesla will be the last manufacturer I consider.
I haven't even received my car yet, but I feel like this just from being shunted all over Tesla's waiting list. The company is just not structured for or concerned with giving a sh*t about the actual experience of people that are spending around about the average US annual household income on one of their products. I'll reserve my final judgments for the car, but so far I wouldn't recommend buying from Tesla to anyone.