Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Update - Opened app and saw message that “Tesla is making changes to your account. Please log-in…”. Logged in and accepted Tesla Vision. VIN appeared in account and delivery dates is 12/22-26. Hope this is a sign of things to come for all August orders and Bay Area folks!
I wish you wouldn't have updated us. Now I am going to be glued to my app hoping a VIN is coming my way haha. So many congrats to you!!

We are spec’d so similar this gives me hope!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!🍾🎈🎉
Thank you. I won’t be celebrating until I actually get the car. Yours can’t be far behind and we’ll be free of the first phase of the Elon mind control experiment. It’s like we’re playing his version of Squid Games!

It is officially page 99 now and still don't get the VIN yet. :(
Well, I guess the reason is ..
E94A5EF0-C65C-40A8-8380-94D3CF59F2FA.jpeg

Is that all they said? Seems like us who ordered white are getting shafted :/
All roads lead to (the more defadult your options are, the more likely you are shafted), just checked the tracker and having an Order to VIN period of 100 days is an average , the outliers are above 110, very few people are above 120 days, given that most of us are in this category, and the amount of September and even OCT orders that have been delivered two weeks ago, I say we definitely got shafted

All roads lead to (the more defadult your options are, the more likely you are shafted), just checked the tracker and having an Order to VIN period of 100 days is an average , the outliers are above 110, very few people are above 120 days, given that most of us are in this category, and the amount of September and even OCT orders that have been delivered two weeks ago, I say we definitely got shafted
Yup, theory makes sense. Ive seen a few people today get a VIN that ordered in October and November. Really sad.

Reactions: Oddmanout
I am more than 120 days now