Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
they also said they are getting 600 calls from people every week, I mean damn that’s crazy but I understand
if their system was more reliable they wouldnt be getting calls so idk who to fault here.. its natural for people wonder where they are in the lineup becuse of a confusing system. After waiting 100+ days, calling everyday and asking patiently and being nice over the call is like the most they can expect from customers

if their system was more reliable they wouldnt be getting calls so idk who to fault here.. its natural for people wonder where they are in the lineup becuse of a confusing system. After waiting 100+ days, calling everyday and asking patiently and being nice over the call is like the most they can expect from customers
Totally agree. I’m sitting at 130 days already and have no end in sight 😕

Reactions: DrGriz and xSCMx
Same SA who told me I would have my vin by Dec 23rd, told me today he sees Jan 17th now.
Yeah I talked to someone last week and he said that my car would be coming off the line on the 16th. I guess we will see how reliable that is. Was hoping to get it with this EOQ push like most people but I guess I’m not too lucky. Kinda sad since I only live 35 minutes from the factory

Reactions: xSCMx
Yeah I talked to someone last week and he said that my car would be coming off the line on the 16th. I guess we will see how reliable that is. Was hoping to get it with this EOQ push like most people but I guess I’m not too lucky. Kinda sad since I only live 35 minutes from the factory
People say white cars are not produced, but I still see people getting VINs for whit cars in equal proportions to other colors, so I am not buying that theory

Reactions: BGOwner
People say white cars are not produced, but I still see people getting VINs for whit cars in equal proportions to other colors, so I am not buying that theory
Not sure if I buy the white car theory, for me it’s the location to the factory. I had a friend who ordered white/white and got a vin a few days back. So maybe white/black isn’t being prioritized since it’s free? No idea

I think anyone up north gets the opposite of the EOQ/EOM/EOY push.. they send cars earlier in the month and if you get lucky you get lucky.. but dont see many EOY/EOQ pushes helping anyone up north.

I also keep thinking about how we ordered a tesla in Aug when the price is 5000 cheaper than now, Is that putting some of us behind? Idk

Reactions: kjudd11 and DrGriz
After ordering MYLR, Blue, White Int, Hitch, Gemini wheels, in Mid November with an EDD of June, it slipped to July 2022 until last week when it pulled back to Mar 09 to Apr 06 2022. Sent an email to my local Tesla shop and asked to slip to May or Jun (so I could pay cash). No reply to my email, but when I looked online today it shows "Your delivery is on hold until April 30, 2022. If your circumstances have changed and you’re now ready to take delivery, tap “I’m Ready” and complete your pre-delivery tasks. You will then be notified when the next Model Y with your configuration is available." This is awesome. I am in no rush as I have 3 vehicles now with just my wife and I. We live in Hampton Roads, VA. Great option. As 30 April approaches, I will just tap on "I'm Ready" to receive the next car available in my area.

Not relevant to Tesla..... My job has a system that shows you the availability but not the price. The website shows the opposite. This causes a ton of emails and calls everyday for P&A and corporate still wants that high productivity!

I spoke with a SA at my local center, who ironically has a LRMY on order with my exact same specs. He placed his order in July. He also has an EDD of June. He believes our delay has to do with the white body color.
I'm also a white/white order on 7/31
EDD June as well - but I was on hold the whole time pretty much until ~12/7 when I took it off hold

I'm pretty flexible on when I get the car so not sweating - but it is pretty surprising that our July orders are still stuck at June EDD

Received a text about an hour ago asking me to schedule delivery for the 30th or 31st. I responded that I’m out of town until 1/1. No response. Guess I’ll be placed at the back of the line 😭
I received the same text. No VIN. EDD 12/29-12/31:

Tesla Update - We currently expect your Model Y to be built in the next 2-3 days.

Select your appointment now at tesla.com/schedule/##

We may reach out to schedule a new appointment if your Model Y arrives earlier or later than we currently expect.

I called and they said they’re trying to get as many cars out before the end of the year. That if unavailable, they’ll place me in hold.

Now trying to determine if I should just go on hold for the chance of the tax credit…