Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got a text on Nov 17 saying “we are excited your Tesla will be ready in the next few weeks.” Basically saying to finalize if I’m paying cash or financing. Well it’s been almost 5 weeks so I don’t really trust anything they say lol.
Holding on to anything at this point
AB38AD5A-FFE9-4438-8B28-094129570789.jpeg

• Funny
Reactions: in2survive
I did get the text too three weeks ago, but today It prompted on my app and then opened a web page titled “Prepare for delivery”
the SA said we send this if we are anticipating delivery, but I wouldn’t take it to the bank
I hope I’m wrong and you get a VIN asap. I’ve just decided I’m going to be the last august order standing. 😂

I’ll beat you being the last august order 🤣
Funny thing is I keep seeing red and blue 2022 builds popping up on Teslas site every hour or so (especially in LA). My exact build besides the color. I’ve almost pulled the trigger a few times but now am just holding for my MSM out of pure principle 🙃

When did you order these? As of now it says OOO. I felt like the Tesmanian ones are good for the price of $250, includes the trunk and sub trunks.
Ordered a while back. Around edd change number 3 or 4 when I first thought edd changes mattered.
The tesmanian ones sound like a good price. These were probably around 180 US. But I've seen great sales during past month that I missed out on