Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Dang... thought you has another update... refresh! Refresh! Refresh!
I have been multiple times
Dear Tesla!
0B7EB0B8-1F53-4B32-983C-A9A8C635BB21.jpeg

I have been multiple times
Dear Tesla!
View attachment 749316
They pulled the trade-in thing with me in September! Nothing came of it (of course). I think they just want to update that data. I took my Forester trade-in off because I don't feel like they were offering good value and there are much better places to sell your used car.
Perhaps they deprioritized me because they can't walk away with an extra $5000 flipping my used vehicle. 🤔

They pulled the trade-in thing with me in September! Nothing came of it (of course). I think they just want to update that data. I took my Forester trade-in off because I don't feel like they were offering good value and there are much better places to sell your used car.
Perhaps they deprioritized me because they can't walk away with an extra $5000 flipping my used vehicle. 🤔
so if I would have said yes do you think they would have built my car?

Day 136 for me. OD 8/14. MYLR, White/Black, 19" Gemini, 7 seats, no tow, no FSD. Orange County, CA.

Was 12/11-12/31 for most of the time. Got pushed to 1/6-2/3 in early December. I hope it comes soon.
Interesting because mine was the same dates in December for the longest time and was pushed about a month ago to 1/5-2/2, quite similar to yours. But mine is a 5 seater 🤔

Reactions: J1513
Just called the SA one more time (did it yesterday) he said this and I quote
”usually when we send a prompt to ask you for a trade in it usually means we expect a delivery to happen soon, so we do that ahead of time cause our trade in quotes are valid for 30 days”
Now I did get a text three weeks ago, asking me for trade in, but this time it appeared on the app.
Does this mean, I will be getting something in the next 30 days?
one can only hope!

Well, it didn't work for me in September, so I wouldn't go so far as to say that. But I do think they are looking at every angle they can to maximize profits, so who knows?

I think the biggest problem both you and I have is that they don't have full trucks to go to Boise or Columbus right now.
Lol hell I am ready to meet them at Fremont CA if they are down! I will come, seriously!

Just called the SA one more time (did it yesterday) he said this and I quote
”usually when we send a prompt to ask you for a trade in it usually means we expect a delivery to happen soon, so we do that ahead of time cause our trade in quotes are valid for 30 days”
Now I did get a text three weeks ago, asking me for trade in, but this time it appeared on the app.
Does this mean, I will be getting something in the next 30 days?
one can only hope!
Sample size of one, but I got the “do you have a trade-in” text exactly a week before my VIN. Hope this means you’re close!

Very much would do the same.

You are the only unfulfilled August Model Y order from Columbus and I am the only unfulfilled order from Idaho on the Teslike tracking form. I do wonder if we were picking up from elsewhere our orders would have been completed by now.
I know!
Tesla are you listening? We are ready to come over and save you the logistic of bringing our Tesla,
Just call us man!